Welcome to our Pokemon Sword and Shield Evolution Chart, here you can view a list of every evolution in Pokemon SS. We have included Item and Level Requirments for each stage of evolution and of course the more common knowledge such as the names, types and etc. This page will be updated with the most recent information available.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Evolution Chart
The Pokemon Sword and Shield Evolution Chart will visually showcase each pokemon and their evolutions. Evolved Pokemon will almost always see stat increases and in some cases Type changes, certain evolutions will require a level be reached or sometimes an item be used.
- Pokedex # – Determines the placement within the Pokedex.
- Stage 1 (First) – First of the pokemon species line.
- Stage 2 (Second) – The second stage of the evolutions.
- Stage 3 (Third) – The third stage of the evolutions.
- Mega Evolution (Final) – These can only be used in battle, and will revert back to the Third Evolution after the battle is over.
- Types (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the pokemon strengths and weaknesses.
- Level Requirement (→16, →32, →42) – The level requirment to trigger an evolution.
- Evolution Items (Moon Stone, Thunder Stone, etc) – Pokemon Sword and Shield Evolution Items are required to trigger an evolution.
level up in a Magnetic Field area
level 35 at Night
Have 49+ damage on Yamask and walk under stone sculpture in Dusty BowlWild Area
trade holding Up Grade
trade holding Dubious Disc
trade holding Electirizer