Welcome to our Pokemon Sw and Sh Crown Tundra Evolution Chart, you can find every NEW pokemon in the 2nd DLC Expansion for Crown Tundra and their Evolution Requirements. These requirements will range from the level it takes to evolve, items, and in some cases, a particular condition will trigger an evolution.
Crown Tundra Pokemon Evolution Requirments
Below we list how this Crown Tundra Pokemon Evolution Requirments Chart works. If you are interested in viewing the Stats of all the NEW Pokemon stats, you should check out our Crown Tundra Pokemon List or if you want to see the Best Pokemon in the Crown Tundra.
- Pokedex # – Determines the placement within the Pokedex.
- Stage 1 (First) – First of the pokemon species line.
- Stage 2 (Second) – The second stage of the evolutions.
- Stage 3 (Third) – The third stage of the evolutions.
- Types (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines strengths and weaknesses versus other pokemon.
- Level Requirement (→16, →32, →42) – The level requirment to trigger an evolution.
- Evolution Items (Moon Stone, Thunder Stone, etc) – Crown Tundra Evolution Items that are required to trigger an evolution.
trade holding Electirizer