This application (hereinafter “Application”) collects some Personal Data from its Users.
The Data are collected and processed for the purposes set out below.
DATA PROCESSING OWNERSHIP
KINDS OF DATA
The Data that may be collected by this Application are: Cookie, Browsing and usage Data, Email, Username, Various types of data, First Name, Last Name and Address.
The Personal Data may be freely inserted by the User or the Data Subject, or collected automatically when using the Application.
The Personal Data collected may regard both the User and third parties whose data the User provides. The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through the Application and declares that (s)he has the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Owner of all responsibility towards third parties.
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA OBTAINED
METHOD OF PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes the Data of the Interested Parties and Users in a lawful and proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Processing is carried out using computers and / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the stated purposes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, access to the Data may be available to external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies). The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, unless stated otherwise in the rest of this document.
The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, and the User can always ask for their suspension or removal.
THE USE OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The Data concerning the User or the Data Subject are collected for the following purposes: Analytics, Managing email addresses and sending messages, Content commenting, Handling payments, E-commerce, Displaying content from external platforms, Email contact and Registration and authentication.
The kinds of Personal Data used for each purpose are given in the specific sections of this document.
The use of Data for additional purposes by the Owner, may in some cases, and for legal purposes, require specific consent by the User or the Data Subject.
Ads by Google:
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Many websites use Google technologies to improve their content and keep it free. When you visit a website that uses our advertising products (like AdSense), social products (like the +1 button) or analytics tools (Google Analytics), your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes, for example, the web address of the page that you’re visiting and your IP address. We may also set cookies on your browser, or read cookies that are already there.
Similarly, apps that partner with Google can send us information such as the name of the app and an identifier that helps us to determine which ads we’ve served to other apps on your device.
How we use the information sent by your browser
When you visit websites or use apps that use Google technologies, we may use the information we receive from those websites and apps to, for example:
- Make ads more effective
- Provide reports of ads activity to advertisers and websites hosting the ads, and to ensure payment to those website publishers
- Help website and app owners using Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with their sites or apps
- Improve your Google+ experience
- Detect and defend against fraud and other security risks to protect users and partners
- Meet our legal duties
- Improve our products
How you can control the information sent to Google
Here are some of the ways you can control the information that is shared by your web browser when you visit or interact with Google services on partners’ sites across the web:
- Ads Settings helps you control the ads by Google that you see across the web. You can learn how ads are selected for you, opt out of certain categories and block specific advertisers. Learn more about advertising.
- Many sites across the web use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with their sites or apps. If you don’t want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on. Learn more about Google Analytics and privacy.
- Google makes it easy for you to make recommendations for your friends – for example, by clicking the +1 button on content you like. Some of your +1s may show your name and Google+ profile photo in ads, but you can opt out if you don’t want to appear in ads. You can also visit the +1 tab on your Google+ profile to review and manage all of your +1’s. Learn more about how to get to your +1 tab.
- Incognito mode in Chrome allows you to browse the web without recording webpages and files in your browser history. Cookies are deleted after you’ve closed all of your incognito windows and tabs, and your bookmarks and settings are stored until you delete them. Learn more about cookies.
What are Ads by Google?
Ads by Google are keyword-targeted advertisements provided through the Google AdWords™ program.
These listings are administered, sorted and maintained by Google. For information about these Google ads, go to adwords.google.com. Third party supplied ads are not the rankedboost’s responsibility. However the rankedboost works closely with Google to ensure that such advertising meets both rankedboost and international standards.
By clicking on Advertiser Links you will leave rankedboost.com. The Web site you will go to is not endorsed by the rankedboost.com.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
Managing email addresses and sending messages
Displaying content from external platforms
Registration and authentication
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROCESSING
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner of the Application in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from its improper use or that of related services by the User.
Specific information may be shown on the pages of the Site concerning particular services or the processing of Data provided by the User or by the Data Subject.
The User’s Personal Data may be further used in ways and for purposes required for Application maintenance.
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interaction – including navigation. They may also contain personal data, such as IP addresses.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
More information on processing Personal Information may be requested from the Owner at any time.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Those persons to whom the Data refer have the right, at any time, to know whether their data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Owner of the Processing System.