Welcome to our Pokemon Sword and Shield Best Pokemon Tier List, here you can view a list of the strongest pokemon. As more stats become available you can organize this list by ATK, SP ATK, DEF, SP DEF, SPD, HP, and even Evolution Level Requirments. This page will be updated with the most recent information available.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Best Pokemon Tier List
The Pokemon Sword and Shield Best Pokemon Tier List will list each stat, below we listed each stats and explain what they do for the pokemon to better help you understand their use.
- Pokedex # – Determines the placement within the Pokedex.
- Types (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the pokemon strengths and weaknesses.
- HP (Hit Points) – The amount of damage a Pokémon can receive before fainting.
- Attack – The amount of damage a Pokémon deals when using a physical move.
- Special Attack – The amount of damage a Pokémon deals when using a special move.
- Defense – The amount of damage a Pokémon receives when it is hit with a physical move.
- Special Defense – The amount of damage a Pokémon receives when it is hit with a special move.
- Speed – Pokémon with higher Speed at the start of any turn will generally make a move before ones with lower Speed.
Pokemon SS Tier List Rankings and how we rank the Best to the Worst choices in the game.
- S Tier – (Best) Highest ranking characters in our Pokemon SS Tier List.
- A Tier – (Strong) Very strong picks, but not as powerful as S Tier Choices.
- B Tier – (Good) Solid Choice and can be viable in the right matchup.
- C Tier – (Average) The middle of the pack neither good nor bad.
- D Tier – (Below Average) Slightly on the weaker side of an average pick.
- E Tier – (Weak) Underpowered choice and wouldn’t recommend unless you enjoy the pokemon.
- F Tier – (Worst) The lowest ranking characters in this Sword and Shield Tier List.
You can view our other Pokemon S&S Guides below.