Pokemon Sword and Shield Spectrier is a Ghost Type, which makes it weak against Ghost, Dark type moves. You can find and catch Spectrier using our guide below on How To Obtain this pokemon. The Max IV Stats of Spectrier are 100 HP, 65 Attack, 145 SP Attack, 60 Defense, 80 SP Defense, and 130 Speed.
List of Spectrier Max IV Stats in Pokemon SW SH.
Based on this pokemon's stats we consider the best nature for Spectrier to have is Mild, this will increase it's Sp. Atk and decrease it's Defense stats.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Spectrier Evolutions
How do i evolve Spectrier in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
Currently Pokemon Sword and Shield Spectrier does not have an evolution form in Generation 8.
Spectrier Locations in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Where do i find and how to get Spectrier?
Spectrier does not normally spawn in the wild, you will need to find this pokemon using a different method.
The Sacred Bonds of Sovereign and Steed Guide and How To Get Spectrier Legendary Pokemon.
Location: Crown Shrine
- At the start of the Crown Tundra Story, you will receive Legendary Clues when joining Peony's Expedition.
- Examine the Statue in the middle of Freezington.
- Go to Peony's Camp and take the Wooden Crown and bring it to the Statue.
- Calyrex will appear; you can not catch it here. You will have to make it faint.
- Calyrex asks you to speak to the townsfolk and ask them if they remember it.
- Speak to the old man near the Farmland, the two old women standing together, the old women with a Spheal, and finally speak to the Mayor.
- Return to Calyrex, and it will ask you to speak to everyone again to ask them about the Legendary Steed. The Mayor, this time, will be missing, and you will need to find him.
- Go to Giant's Bed to find the Mayor; he should be standing near some farmland. Speak to him.
- Go to the Mayor's House and read the books on his shelves; this will teach you about the Carrots that will attract the Legendary Steed.
- Speak to Calyrex to learn which Locations to plant a Carrot to attract the Legendary.
- Speak to the old man standing next to crops in town. He will sell you Carrot Seeds in exchange for Dynite Ore. You can get Dynite Ore from Dynamax Adventures.
- You can only grow one Carrot, and depending on the location will determine which Legendary Steed you will get. Growing the Carrot in Snowslide Slope will summon Glastrier, while growing the Carrot in the Old Cemetery will bring out Spectrier. This will determine what secondary type Calyrex will become.
- Once planting the Carrot, Calyrex will use its power to grow the Carrot. Once grown and picked, the Steed will appear nearby and will head off into Freezington, and you will need to go after it.
- Fight the Steed; you will not be able to capture it, so make it faint instead.
- Obtain the Tuft of hair from it and speak to Calyrex.
- Speak to Calyrex. He will give you a Radiant Bloom.
- Talk to the Mayor about the Reigns of Unity. He will explain to you that he cannot make them. Peony will enter the room and offer to make the Reigns of Unity for you.
- After leaving the building with the Reigns of Unity, Calyrex will tell you that the Steed has made its way to the Crown Shrine.
- Travel to the top of Snowslide Slope and find the entrance to the Tunnel To The Top.
- Follow the path up to the Crown Shrine.
- Calyrex will tame the Steed with the Reigns of Unity and will thank you for what you have done. He will now want to battle you. You can now capture Calyrex and the Steed.
- Speak to Peony, and you will have finished the quest.
Note: You need to be Champion in order to catch Calyrex.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Spectrier Weakness
Spectrier is a Ghost Type pokemon. This will cause it to take More Damage from Ghost, Dark Type Moves and will take Less Damage from Poison, Bug, Normal, Fighting type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Spectrier Weak Against?
|Pokemon||Type 1||Type 2||CP|
What pokemon is Spectrier Strong Against?
Pokemon SW and SH Spectrier Moves List
What moves can Spectrier learn from TMs, TRs, and Leveling?
Spectrier can learn the dark type move Nasty Plot at level 72. This Status move Sharply raises user's Special Attack. Bolded Pow numbers are adjusted for this pokemon's Ghost type +50% STAB damage.
Spectrier Level Up Moves
|1||Tail Whip||Status||—||100||30||Lowers opponent's Defense.|
|6||Double Kick||Physical||30||100||30||Hits twice in one turn.|
|12||Hex||Special||97.5||100||10||Inflicts more damage if the target has a status condition.|
|18||Stomp||Physical||65||100||20||May cause flinching.|
|24||Confuse Ray||Status||—||100||10||Confuses opponent.|
|30||Haze||Status||—||—||30||Resets all stat changes.|
|36||Shadow Ball||Special||120||100||15||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|42||Take Down||Physical||90||85||20||User receives recoil damage.|
|48||Agility||Status||—||—||30||Sharply raises user's Speed.|
|54||Thrash||Physical||120||100||10||User attacks for 2-3 turns but then becomes confused.|
|60||Disable||Status||—||100||20||Opponent can't use its last attack for a few turns.|
|66||Double-Edge||Physical||120||100||15||User receives recoil damage.|
|72||Nasty Plot||Status||—||—||20||Sharply raises user's Special Attack.|
TM Moves Spectrier can learn
|TM08||Hyper Beam||Special||150||90||5||User must recharge next turn.|
|TM09||Giga Impact||Physical||150||90||5||User must recharge next turn.|
|TM21||Rest||Status||—||—||10||User sleeps for 2 turns, but user is fully healed.|
|TM24||Snore||Special||50||100||15||Can only be used if asleep. May cause flinching.|
|TM25||Protect||Status||—||—||10||Protects the user, but may fail if used consecutively.|
|TM26||Scary Face||Status||—||100||10||Sharply lowers opponent's Speed.|
|TM39||Facade||Physical||70||100||20||Power doubles if user is burned, poisoned, or paralyzed.|
|TM40||Swift||Special||60||—||20||Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness.|
|TM53||Mud Shot||Special||55||95||15||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|TM57||Payback||Physical||50||100||10||Power doubles if the user was attacked first.|
|TM58||Assurance||Physical||60||100||10||Power doubles if opponent already took damage in the same turn.|
|TM69||Psycho Cut||Physical||70||100||20||High critical hit ratio.|
|TM76||Round||Special||60||100||15||Power increases if teammates use it in the same turn.|
|TM77||Hex||Special||97.5||100||10||Inflicts more damage if the target has a status condition.|
|TM81||Bulldoze||Physical||60||100||20||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|TM85||Snarl||Special||55||95||15||Lowers opponent's Special Attack.|
|TM86||Phantom Force||Physical||135||100||10||Disappears on first turn, attacks on second. Can strike through Protect/Detect.|
|TM98||Stomping Tantrum||Physical||75||100||10||Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.|
Spectrier TR Moves
|TR01||Body Slam||Physical||85||100||15||May paralyze opponent.|
|TR12||Agility||Status||—||—||30||Sharply raises user's Speed.|
|TR20||Substitute||Status||—||—||10||Uses HP to creates a decoy that takes hits.|
|TR26||Endure||Status||—||—||10||Always left with at least 1 HP, but may fail if used consecutively.|
|TR27||Sleep Talk||Status||—||—||10||User performs one of its own moves while sleeping.|
|TR32||Crunch||Physical||80||100||15||May lower opponent's Defense.|
|TR33||Shadow Ball||Special||120||100||15||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|TR35||Uproar||Special||90||100||10||User attacks for 3 turns and prevents sleep.|
|TR37||Taunt||Status||—||100||20||Opponent can only use moves that attack.|
|TR49||Calm Mind||Status||—||—||20||Raises user's Special Attack and Special Defense.|
|TR58||Dark Pulse||Special||80||100||15||May cause flinching.|
|TR68||Nasty Plot||Status||—||—||20||Sharply raises user's Special Attack.|
|TR81||Foul Play||Physical||95||100||15||Uses the opponent's Attack stat.|