Pokemon Sword and Shield Glastrier is a Ice Type, which makes it weak against Fighting, Rock, Steel, Fire type moves. You can find and catch Glastrier using our guide below on How To Obtain this pokemon. The Max IV Stats of Glastrier are 100 HP, 145 Attack, 65 SP Attack, 130 Defense, 110 SP Defense, and 30 Speed.
List of Glastrier Max IV Stats in Pokemon SW SH.
Based on this pokemon's stats we consider the best nature for Glastrier to have is Brave, this will increase it's Attack and decrease it's Speed stats.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Glastrier Evolutions
How do i evolve Glastrier in Pokemon Sword and Shield?
Currently Pokemon Sword and Shield Glastrier does not have an evolution form in Generation 8.
Glastrier Locations in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Where do i find and how to get Glastrier?
Glastrier does not normally spawn in the wild, you will need to find this pokemon using a different method.
The Sacred Bonds of Sovereign and Steed Guide and How To Get Glastrier Legendary Pokemon.
Location: Crown Shrine
- At the start of the Crown Tundra Story, you will receive Legendary Clues when joining Peony's Expedition.
- Examine the Statue in the middle of Freezington.
- Go to Peony's Camp and take the Wooden Crown and bring it to the Statue.
- Calyrex will appear; you can not catch it here. You will have to make it faint.
- Calyrex asks you to speak to the townsfolk and ask them if they remember it.
- Speak to the old man near the Farmland, the two old women standing together, the old women with a Spheal, and finally speak to the Mayor.
- Return to Calyrex, and it will ask you to speak to everyone again to ask them about the Legendary Steed. The Mayor, this time, will be missing, and you will need to find him.
- Go to Giant's Bed to find the Mayor; he should be standing near some farmland. Speak to him.
- Go to the Mayor's House and read the books on his shelves; this will teach you about the Carrots that will attract the Legendary Steed.
- Speak to Calyrex to learn which Locations to plant a Carrot to attract the Legendary.
- Speak to the old man standing next to crops in town. He will sell you Carrot Seeds in exchange for Dynite Ore. You can get Dynite Ore from Dynamax Adventures.
- You can only grow one Carrot, and depending on the location will determine which Legendary Steed you will get. Growing the Carrot in Snowslide Slope will summon Glastrier, while growing the Carrot in the Old Cemetery will bring out Spectrier. This will determine what secondary type Calyrex will become.
- Once planting the Carrot, Calyrex will use its power to grow the Carrot. Once grown and picked, the Steed will appear nearby and will head off into Freezington, and you will need to go after it.
- Fight the Steed; you will not be able to capture it, so make it faint instead.
- Obtain the Tuft of hair from it and speak to Calyrex.
- Speak to Calyrex. He will give you a Radiant Bloom.
- Talk to the Mayor about the Reigns of Unity. He will explain to you that he cannot make them. Peony will enter the room and offer to make the Reigns of Unity for you.
- After leaving the building with the Reigns of Unity, Calyrex will tell you that the Steed has made its way to the Crown Shrine.
- Travel to the top of Snowslide Slope and find the entrance to the Tunnel To The Top.
- Follow the path up to the Crown Shrine.
- Calyrex will tame the Steed with the Reigns of Unity and will thank you for what you have done. He will now want to battle you. You can now capture Calyrex and the Steed.
- Speak to Peony, and you will have finished the quest.
Note: You need to be Champion in order to catch Calyrex.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Glastrier Weakness
Glastrier is a Ice Type pokemon. This will cause it to take More Damage from Fighting, Rock, Steel, Fire Type Moves and will take Less Damage from Ice type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Glastrier Weak Against?
|Pokemon||Type 1||Type 2||CP|
What pokemon is Glastrier Strong Against?
Pokemon SW and SH Glastrier Moves List
What moves can Glastrier learn from TMs, TRs, and Leveling?
Glastrier can learn the normal type move Swords Dance at level 72. This Status move Sharply raises user's Attack. Bolded Pow numbers are adjusted for this pokemon's Ice type +50% STAB damage.
Glastrier Level Up Moves
|1||Tail Whip||Status||—||100||30||Lowers opponent's Defense.|
|6||Double Kick||Physical||30||100||30||Hits twice in one turn.|
|12||Avalanche||Physical||90||100||10||Power doubles if user took damage first.|
|18||Stomp||Physical||65||100||20||May cause flinching.|
|24||Torment||Status||—||100||15||Opponent cannot use the same move in a row.|
|30||Mist||Status||—||—||30||User's stats cannot be changed for a period of time.|
|36||Icicle Crash||Physical||127.5||90||10||May cause flinching.|
|42||Take Down||Physical||90||85||20||User receives recoil damage.|
|48||Iron Defense||Status||—||—||15||Sharply raises user's Defense.|
|54||Thrash||Physical||120||100||10||User attacks for 2-3 turns but then becomes confused.|
|60||Taunt||Status||—||100||20||Opponent can only use moves that attack.|
|66||Double-Edge||Physical||120||100||15||User receives recoil damage.|
|72||Swords Dance||Status||—||—||20||Sharply raises user's Attack.|
TM Moves Glastrier can learn
|TM08||Hyper Beam||Special||150||90||5||User must recharge next turn.|
|TM09||Giga Impact||Physical||150||90||5||User must recharge next turn.|
|TM21||Rest||Status||—||—||10||User sleeps for 2 turns, but user is fully healed.|
|TM24||Snore||Special||50||100||15||Can only be used if asleep. May cause flinching.|
|TM25||Protect||Status||—||—||10||Protects the user, but may fail if used consecutively.|
|TM26||Scary Face||Status||—||100||10||Sharply lowers opponent's Speed.|
|TM27||Icy Wind||Special||82.5||95||15||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|TM35||Hail||Status||—||—||10||Non-Ice types are damaged for 5 turns.|
|TM39||Facade||Physical||70||100||20||Power doubles if user is burned, poisoned, or paralyzed.|
|TM51||Icicle Spear||Physical||37.5||100||30||Hits 2-5 times in one turn.|
|TM53||Mud Shot||Special||55||95||15||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|TM57||Payback||Physical||50||100||10||Power doubles if the user was attacked first.|
|TM58||Assurance||Physical||60||100||10||Power doubles if opponent already took damage in the same turn.|
|TM64||Avalanche||Physical||90||100||10||Power doubles if user took damage first.|
|TM76||Round||Special||60||100||15||Power increases if teammates use it in the same turn.|
|TM81||Bulldoze||Physical||60||100||20||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|TM85||Snarl||Special||55||95||15||Lowers opponent's Special Attack.|
|TM96||Smart Strike||Physical||70||—||10||The user stabs the target with a sharp horn. This attack never misses.|
|TM98||Stomping Tantrum||Physical||75||100||10||Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.|
Glastrier TR Moves
|TR00||Swords Dance||Status||—||—||20||Sharply raises user's Attack.|
|TR01||Body Slam||Physical||85||100||15||May paralyze opponent.|
|TR05||Ice Beam||Special||135||100||10||May freeze opponent.|
|TR06||Blizzard||Special||165||70||5||May freeze opponent.|
|TR20||Substitute||Status||—||—||10||Uses HP to creates a decoy that takes hits.|
|TR24||Outrage||Physical||120||100||10||User attacks for 2-3 turns but then becomes confused.|
|TR26||Endure||Status||—||—||10||Always left with at least 1 HP, but may fail if used consecutively.|
|TR27||Sleep Talk||Status||—||—||10||User performs one of its own moves while sleeping.|
|TR32||Crunch||Physical||80||100||15||May lower opponent's Defense.|
|TR35||Uproar||Special||90||100||10||User attacks for 3 turns and prevents sleep.|
|TR37||Taunt||Status||—||100||20||Opponent can only use moves that attack.|
|TR39||Superpower||Physical||120||100||5||Lowers user's Attack and Defense.|
|TR46||Iron Defense||Status||—||—||15||Sharply raises user's Defense.|
|TR53||Close Combat||Physical||120||100||5||Lowers user's Defense and Special Defense.|
|TR79||Heavy Slam||Physical||—||100||10||The heavier the user, the stronger the attack.|
|TR94||High Horsepower||Physical||95||95||10||The user fiercely attacks the target using its entire body.|
|TR95||Throat Chop||Physical||80||100||15||Prevents use of sound moves for two turns.|
|TR99||Body Press||Physical||80||100||10||The higher the user's Defense, the stronger the attack.|