How To Evolve Swablu in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Swablu requires (Level 35) to evolve into Altaria.
Where To Find Swablu in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Swablu has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 27 Swablu, within the Route 210 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
100 - 20%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Swablu Weakness
Swablu is a Normal and Type pokemon. This will cause Swablu to take More Damage from Rock, Electric, Ice Type Moves and Less Damage from Bug, Grass, Ghost, Ground Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Swablu Weak Against?