How To Evolve Hoppip in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Hoppip requires (Level 18) to evolve into Skiploom and then (Level 27) to evolve into Jumpluff.
|Base||→||First Evo||→||Final Evo|
Where To Find Hoppip in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Hoppip has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 11 Hoppip, within the Route 205 location using the Honey Tree method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
20 - 5%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Hoppip Weakness
Hoppip is a Grass and Type pokemon. This will cause Hoppip to take More Damage from , Poison, Fire, Rock, Ice Type Moves, and Less Damage from Water, Fighting, Ground, Grass Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|