Best Rock Type Moves in Diamond & Pearl
You can learn 15 Rock-Type Moves in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Rock moves like Stone Edge, Rock Wrecker, and Head Smash are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||150||80||5||User receives recoil damage.|
|Physical||150||90||5||User must recharge next turn.|
|Physical||100||80||5||High critical hit ratio.|
|Special||80||100||20||The user attacks with a ray of light that sparkles as if it were made of gemstones.|
|Physical||75||90||10||May cause flinching.|
|Special||60||100||5||May raise all user's stats at once.|
|Status||—||—||20||Sharply raises user's Speed.|
|Physical||60||95||15||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|Status||—||—||10||Creates a sandstorm for 5 turns.|
|Physical||50||100||15||Makes Flying-type Pokémon vulnerable to Ground moves.|
|Status||—||—||20||Damages opponent switching into battle.|
|Status||—||—||10||Protects the user's team from multi-target attacks.|
|Physical||30||90||20||Doubles in power each turn for 5 turns.|
|Physical||25||90||10||Hits 2-5 times in one turn.|