Best Ghost Type Moves in Diamond & Pearl
You can learn 14 Ghost-Type Moves in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Ghost moves like Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, and Phantom Force are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||90||100||10||Disappears on first turn, attacks on second. Can strike through Protect/Detect.|
|Special||80||100||15||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|Physical||70||100||15||High critical hit ratio.|
|Status||—||—||10||Ghosts lose 50% of max HP and curse the opponent; Non-Ghosts raise Attack, Defense and lower Speed.|
|Status||—||—||5||If the user faints, the opponent also faints.|
|Status||—||—||5||If the users faints after using this move, the PP for the opponent's last move is depleted.|
|Special||65||100||10||Inflicts more damage if the target has a status condition.|
|Special||—||100||15||Inflicts damage equal to user's level.|
|Physical||60||—||20||Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness.|
|Status||—||100||10||The opponent's last move loses 2-5 PP.|
|Physical||30||100||15||May cause flinching.|
|Physical||30||100||30||May paralyze opponent.|
|Physical||40||100||30||User attacks first.|