Best Ice Type Moves in Diamond & Pearl
You can learn 15 Ice-Type Moves in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Ice moves like Ice Punch, Ice Beam, and Blizzard are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Special||110||70||5||May freeze opponent.|
|Special||90||100||10||May freeze opponent.|
|Physical||75||100||15||May freeze opponent.|
|Special||65||100||20||May lower opponent's Attack.|
|Status||—||—||20||Halves damage from Physical and Special attacks for five turns.|
|Physical||60||100||10||Power doubles if user took damage first.|
|Status||—||—||10||Non-Ice types are damaged for 5 turns.|
|Status||—||—||30||Resets all stat changes.|
|Physical||65||95||15||May cause flinching and/or freeze opponent.|
|Special||55||95||15||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|Status||—||—||30||User's stats cannot be changed for a period of time.|
|Special||—||—||5||One-Hit-KO, if it hits.|
|Physical||40||100||30||User attacks first.|
|Special||40||100||25||May freeze opponent.|
|Physical||25||100||30||Hits 2-5 times in one turn.|