Best Flying Type Moves in Diamond & Pearl
You can learn 21 Flying-Type Moves in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Flying moves like Dragon Ascent, Brave Bird, and Sky Attack are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||140||90||5||Charges on first turn, attacks on second. May cause flinching.|
|Physical||120||100||15||User receives recoil damage.|
|Physical||120||100||5||Lowers user's Defense and Special Defense.|
|Special||110||70||10||May confuse opponent.|
|Special||100||95||5||High critical hit ratio.|
|Physical||90||95||15||Flies up on first turn, attacks on second turn.|
|Special||75||95||20||May cause flinching.|
|Physical||85||85||5||Springs up on first turn, attacks on second. May paralyze opponent.|
|Physical||55||100||15||Stronger when the user does not have a held item.|
|Physical||60||—||20||Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness.|
|Special||60||95||25||High critical hit ratio.|
|Status||—||—||15||Lowers opponent's Evasiveness and clears fog.|
|Status||—||100||15||Sharply lowers opponent's Attack.|
|Physical||60||100||20||If the opponent is holding a berry, its effect is stolen by user.|
|Status||—||—||10||User recovers half of its max HP and loses the Flying type temporarily.|
|Status||—||—||30||Doubles Speed for 4 turns.|
|Special||40||100||35||Hits Pokémon using Fly/Bounce with double power.|