Best Ground Type Moves in Diamond & Pearl
You can learn 13 Ground-Type Moves in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Ground moves like High Horsepower, Earthquake, and Earth Power are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Special||90||100||10||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|Physical||100||100||10||Power is doubled if opponent is underground from using Dig.|
|Physical||95||95||10||The user fiercely attacks the target using its entire body.|
|Physical||80||100||10||Digs underground on first turn, attacks on second. Can also escape from caves.|
|Physical||75||100||10||Driven by frustration, the user attacks the target. If the user's previous move has failed, the power of this move doubles.|
|Physical||60||100||20||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|Physical||—||—||5||One-Hit-KO, if it hits.|
|Special||55||95||15||Lowers opponent's Speed.|
|Status||—||—||10||Raises Attack and Special Attack of Grass-types.|
|Status||—||100||15||Lowers opponent's Accuracy.|
|Physical||35||85||15||Traps opponent, damaging them for 4-5 turns.|
|Physical||25||90||10||Hits 2-5 times in one turn.|
|Special||20||100||10||Lowers opponent's Accuracy.|