Best Bug Type Moves in Diamond & Pearl
You can learn 19 Bug-Type Moves in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Bug moves like Bug Buzz, Attack Order, and Megahorn are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
|Physical||90||100||15||High critical hit ratio.|
|Special||90||100||10||May lower opponent's Special Defense.|
|Physical||80||100||10||User recovers half the HP inflicted on opponent.|
|Physical||80||100||15||The user makes a lunge at the target, attacking with full force. This also lowers the target's Attack stat.|
|Physical||70||100||20||User switches out immediately after attacking.|
|Physical||60||100||20||Receives the effect from the opponent's held berry.|
|Status||—||—||10||Raises user's Defense and Special Defense.|
|Physical||50||100||25||Drastically raises user's Attack if target is KO'd.|
|Status||—||—||20||Raises user's Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed.|
|Special||60||100||5||May raise all stats of user at once.|
|Status||—||—||20||Lowers opponent's Speed when switching into battle.|
|Status||—||95||40||Sharply lowers opponent's Speed.|
|Special||50||100||20||Lowers opponent's Special Attack.|
|Status||—||—||20||Drastically raises user's Special Attack.|
|Physical||40||95||20||Power increases each turn.|
|Special||20||100||20||Traps opponent, damaging them for 4-5 turns.|
|Physical||25||95||20||Hits 2-5 times in one turn.|