Best Dragon Type Moves in Diamond & Pearl
You can learn 12 Dragon-Type Moves in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Dragon moves like Dragon Hammer, Outrage, and Roar of Time are among the highest damage dealing moves.
- Type (Fire, Water, Grass, etc) – Determines the Move strengths and weaknesses.
- Power (Damage) – Power determines how much damage it will deal.
- Acc (Accuracy) – Acc determines chance rate to miss and hit.
- PP (Power Point) – PP determines the amount of times you can use that move.
- Effects – Moves can have additional Effects (Inflicting Status Aliments, Recovering HP, etc.).
Roar of Time
|Special||150||90||5||User must recharge next turn.|
|Physical||120||100||10||User attacks for 2-3 turns but then becomes confused.|
|Physical||90||100||15||The user uses its body like a hammer to attack the target and inflict damage.|
|Physical||100||75||10||May cause flinching.|
|Special||100||95||5||High critical hit ratio.|
|Physical||80||100||15||The user slashes the target with huge, sharp claws. This move has a heightened chance of landing a critical hit.|
|Special||85||100||10||The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user’s gaping mouth. This attack never misses.|
|Special||60||100||20||May paralyze opponent.|
|Status||—||—||20||Raises user's Attack and Speed.|
|Physical||60||90||10||In battles, the opponent switches. In the wild, the Pokémon runs.|
|Physical||40||90||15||Hits twice in one turn.|
|Special||40||100||20||May cause flinching. Hits Pokémon using Fly/Bounce with double power.|