How To Evolve Pidgey in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Pidgey requires (Level 18) to evolve into Pidgeotto and then (Level 36) to evolve into Pidgeot.
|Base||→||First Evo||→||Final Evo|
Where To Find Pidgey in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Pidgey has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 47-50 Pidgey, within the Route 229 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Pidgey Weakness
Pidgey is a Normal and Type pokemon. This will cause Pidgey to take More Damage from Rock, Electric, Ice Type Moves, and Less Damage from Bug, Grass, Ghost, Ground Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Pidgey Weak Against?