How To Evolve Slakoth in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Slakoth requires (Level 18) to evolve into Vigoroth and then (Level 36) to evolve into Slaking.
|Base||→||First Evo||→||Final Evo|
Where To Find Slakoth in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Slakoth has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 10 Slakoth, within the Eterna Forest location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Slakoth Weakness
Slakoth is a Normal Type pokemon. This will cause Slakoth to take More Damage from Fighting Type Moves, and Less Damage from Ghost Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Slakoth Weak Against?