How To Evolve Skitty in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Skitty requires (use Moon Stone) to evolve into Delcatty.
Where To Find Skitty in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Skitty has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 40 Skitty, within the Route 222 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Skitty Weakness
Skitty is a Normal Type pokemon. This will cause Skitty to take More Damage from Fighting Type Moves, and Less Damage from Ghost Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Skitty Weak Against?