How To Evolve Jigglypuff in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Igglybuff requires (high Friendship) to evolve into Jigglypuff and then (use Moon Stone) to evolve into Wigglytuff.
Where To Find Jigglypuff in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Jigglypuff has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 16-18 Jigglypuff, within the Trophy Garden location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Jigglypuff Weakness
Jigglypuff is a Normal and Fairy Type pokemon. This will cause Jigglypuff to take More Damage from Poison, Steel Type Moves and Less Damage from Bug, Dark, Ghost, Dragon Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Jigglypuff Weak Against?