How To Evolve Kirlia in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Ralts requires (Level 20) to evolve into Kirlia and then (Level 30) to evolve into Gardevoir or to evolve into Gallade.
Where To Find Kirlia in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Kirlia has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 17-19 Ralts, within the Route 209 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Kirlia Weakness
Kirlia is a Psychic and Fairy Type pokemon. This will cause Kirlia to take More Damage from Ghost, Poison, Steel Type Moves and Less Damage from Psychic, Dragon, Fighting Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Kirlia Weak Against?