How To Evolve Zapdos in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Where To Find Zapdos in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
How To Get Zapdos In Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Location: Roaming Sinnoh
- Obtain the National Pokedex.
- Speak to Professor Oak in Eterna Town, and he will tell you that the three legendary birds have appeared in Sinnoh. Roaming Pokemon are generally the same; they can be seen on the Poketch Marking Map.
- The three legendary birds will be on the Marking Map and be found separately. Go to the Route one of them is on, and walk through the grass to encounter it.
- Be quick on catching it, or it will run away again, and you will have to find it again.
Note: Roaming Pokemon change their position on the map when you walk between routes. The easiest way to get a Roaming Pokemon to your location is to go to Valley Windworks and Route 205. Walk back and forth between those areas until the Pokemon appears in either place.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Zapdos Weakness
Zapdos is a Electric and Type pokemon. This will cause Zapdos to take More Damage from Rock, Ice Type Moves, and Less Damage from , Steel, Fighting, Bug, Grass, Ground Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Zapdos Weak Against?