How To Evolve Electivire in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Elekid requires (Level 30) to evolve into Electabuzz and then (trade holding Electirizer) to evolve into Electivire.
Where To Find Electivire in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Electivire has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 39-41 Electabuzz, within the Route 222 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Electivire Weakness
Electivire is a Electric Type pokemon. This will cause Electivire to take More Damage from Ground Type Moves and Less Damage from , Steel, Electric Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Electivire Weak Against?