How To Evolve Togetic in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Togepi requires (high Friendship) to evolve into Togetic and then (use Shiny Stone) to evolve into Togekiss.
Where To Find Togetic in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Togetic has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 1 Togepi, within the Eterna City location using the Gift method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Togetic Weakness
Togetic is a Fairy and Type pokemon. This will cause Togetic to take More Damage from Poison, Steel, Rock, Electric, Ice Type Moves, and Less Damage from Dark, Grass, Dragon, Ground, Fighting, Bug Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|