Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl How To Get Shiny Stone
|Item||Where To Find|
| Route 228|
Shiny Stone locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Location: Iron Island
- From the beginning of Iron Island's cave, go down the staircase on the right.
- Follow the path until you reach the elevator and go down.
- Going left down the stairs, take the south way, and continue until you find another elevator.
- After going down the elevator, go through the door and up yet another elevator.
- There will be a Shiny Stone lying on the ground that you can now pick up.
Location 2: Route 228
- Make sure you acquire a Bike.
- From the beginning of Route 228, which leads to Route 229- head north through the tall grass.
- Ignore the first slope and go past a trainer. Once you reach the second slope, use your bike to go up it.
- Go across the narrow path that you passed under using your bike and pick up the Shiny Stone.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Shiny Stone Evolutions
Togepi requires (high Friendship) to evolve into Togetic and then (use Shiny Stone) to evolve into Togekiss.
Budew requires (high Friendship, Daytime) to evolve into Roselia and then (use Shiny Stone) to evolve into Roserade.