How To Evolve Oddish in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Oddish requires (Level 21) to evolve into Gloom and then (Leaf Stone) to evolve into Vileplume or to evolve into Bellossom.
Where To Find Oddish in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Oddish has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 49 Oddish, within the Route 224 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Oddish Weakness
Oddish is a Grass and Poison Type pokemon. This will cause Oddish to take More Damage from , Fire, Ice, Psychic Type Moves, and Less Damage from Water, Electric, Fighting, Fairy, Grass Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Oddish Weak Against?