How To Evolve Shroomish in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Shroomish requires (Level 23) to evolve into Breloom.
Where To Find Shroomish in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Shroomish has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 20-26 Shroomish, within the Great Marsh location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
20 - 5%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Shroomish Weakness
Shroomish is a Grass Type pokemon. This will cause Shroomish to take More Damage from , Poison, Bug, Fire, Ice Type Moves, and Less Damage from Ground, Water, Grass, Electric Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Shroomish Weak Against?