How To Evolve Bellsprout in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Bellsprout requires (Level 21) to evolve into Weepinbell and then (use Leaf Stone) to evolve into Victreebel.
Where To Find Bellsprout in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Bellsprout has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 18-23 Bellsprout, within the Route 230 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Bellsprout Weakness
Bellsprout is a Grass and Poison Type pokemon. This will cause Bellsprout to take More Damage from , Fire, Ice, Psychic Type Moves and Less Damage from Water, Electric, Fighting, Fairy, Grass Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Bellsprout Weak Against?