Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl How To Get Leaf Stone
|Item||Where To Find|
| Floaroma Meadow|
The Grand Underground
Leaf Stone Locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Location: Floaroma Meadow
- Make sure you have the HM Surf.
- Follow the river upstream from Route 205 until you reach the entrance to the meadow.
- Once inside, head south. The Leaf Stone will be on the ground.
Location 2: The Underground
- Obtain the Explorer's Kit.
- Dig underground.
- Excavate until you find a Leaf Stone in one of the walls.
Note: Finding any Stone in the Underground is very rare and will take some time.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Leaf Stone Evolutions
Oddish requires (Level 21) to evolve into Gloom and then (Leaf Stone) to evolve into Vileplume or to evolve into Bellossom.
Bellsprout requires (Level 21) to evolve into Weepinbell and then (use Leaf Stone) to evolve into Victreebel.
Exeggcute requires (use Leaf Stone) to evolve into Exeggutor.