How To Evolve Slowking in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Slowpoke can evolve into Slowking (trade holding Kings Rock) or Slowbro (Level 37).
Where To Find Slowking in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Slowking has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 13-15 Slowpoke, within the Route 205 location using the Honey Tree method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
20 - 5%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Slowking Weakness
Slowking is a Water and Psychic Type pokemon. This will cause Slowking to take More Damage from Grass, Electric, Bug, Ghost, Dark Type Moves, and Less Damage from Steel, Fire, Water, Ice, Fighting, Psychic Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Slowking Weak Against?