How To Evolve Cloyster in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Shellder requires (use Water Stone) to evolve into Cloyster.
Where To Find Cloyster in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Cloyster has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 20-40 Shellder, within the Fuego Ironworks location using the Super Rod method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Cloyster Weakness
Cloyster is a Water and Ice Type pokemon. This will cause Cloyster to take More Damage from Grass, Electric, Fighting, Rock Type Moves, and Less Damage from Water, Ice Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Cloyster Weak Against?