Where To Find Corsola in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Corsola Weakness
Corsola is a Water and Rock Type pokemon. This will cause Corsola to take More Damage from Electric, Fighting, Ground, Grass Type Moves, and Less Damage from Ice, Normal, , Poison, Fire Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Corsola Weak Against?