How To Evolve Starmie in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Staryu requires (use Water Stone) to evolve into Starmie.
Where To Find Starmie in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Starmie has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 20-40 Staryu, within the Sunyshore City location using the Super Rod method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Starmie Weakness
Starmie is a Water and Psychic Type pokemon. This will cause Starmie to take More Damage from Grass, Electric, Bug, Ghost, Dark Type Moves and Less Damage from Steel, Fire, Water, Ice, Fighting, Psychic Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Starmie Weak Against?