How To Evolve Krabby in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Krabby requires (Level 28) to evolve into Kingler.
Where To Find Krabby in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Krabby has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 52 Krabby, within the Route 226 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Krabby Weakness
Krabby is a Water Type pokemon. This will cause Krabby to take More Damage from Grass, Electric Type Moves, and Less Damage from Steel, Fire, Water, Ice Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Krabby Weak Against?