How To Evolve Crawdaunt in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Corphish requires (Level 30) to evolve into Crawdaunt.
Where To Find Crawdaunt in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Crawdaunt has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 30-40 Corphish, within the Celestic Town location using the Super Rod method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Crawdaunt Weakness
Crawdaunt is a Water and Dark Type pokemon. This will cause Crawdaunt to take More Damage from Grass, Electric, Fighting, Bug, Fairy Type Moves, and Less Damage from Steel, Fire, Water, Ice, Ghost, Dark, Psychic Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Crawdaunt Weak Against?