How To Evolve Horsea in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Horsea requires (Level 32) to evolve into Seadra and then (trade holding Dragon Scale) to evolve into Kingdra.
Where To Find Horsea in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Horsea has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 30-55 Seadra, within the Route 226 location using the Super Rod method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Horsea Weakness
Horsea is a Water Type pokemon. This will cause Horsea to take More Damage from Grass, Electric Type Moves, and Less Damage from Steel, Fire, Water, Ice Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Horsea Weak Against?