How To Evolve Poliwag in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Poliwag requires (Level 25) to evolve into Poliwhirl and then (Water Stone) to evolve into Poliwrath or to evolve into Politoed.
Where To Find Poliwag in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Poliwag has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 40-50 Poliwhirl, within the Route 225 location using the Surfing method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Poliwag Weakness
Poliwag is a Water Type pokemon. This will cause Poliwag to take More Damage from Grass, Electric Type Moves, and Less Damage from Steel, Fire, Water, Ice Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Poliwag Weak Against?