How To Evolve Chinchou in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Chinchou requires (Level 27) to evolve into Lanturn.
Where To Find Chinchou in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Chinchou has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 15-25 Chinchou, within the Route 220 location using the Super Rod method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Chinchou Weakness
Chinchou is a Water and Electric Type pokemon. This will cause Chinchou to take More Damage from Grass, Ground Type Moves, and Less Damage from Fire, Water, Ice, , Steel Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Chinchou Weak Against?