How To Evolve Darkrai in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Where To Find Darkrai in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
How To Get Darkrai In Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl
Location: Newmoon Island
- Once you obtain a Membership Pass (Only available through a real-life event), go to Canalave City.
- Go to the Inn and sleep for the night.
- Once you wake up, there will be a diary next to you that will tell you the location of Darkrai.
- Speak to the Sailor, and he will take you to that Island.
- On the Island approach and interact with Darkrai to Battle it.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Darkrai Weakness
Darkrai is a Dark Type pokemon. This will cause Darkrai to take More Damage from Fighting, Bug, Fairy Type Moves, and Less Damage from Ghost, Dark, Psychic Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Darkrai Weak Against?