How To Evolve Beldum in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Beldum requires (Level 20) to evolve into Metang and then (Level 45) to evolve into Metagross.
|Base||→||First Evo||→||Final Evo|
Where To Find Beldum in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Beldum has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 53 Beldum, within the Route 228 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
5 - 1%
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Beldum Weakness
Beldum is a Steel and Psychic Type pokemon. This will cause Beldum to take More Damage from Ground, Fire, Ghost, Dark Type Moves, and Less Damage from Normal, , Rock, Steel, Grass, Ice, Dragon, Fairy, Poison, Psychic Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|
What pokemon is Beldum Weak Against?