How To Evolve Rhydon in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Rhyhorn requires (Level 42) to evolve into Rhydon and then (trade holding Protector) to evolve into Rhyperior.
Where To Find Rhydon in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Rhydon has no spawn locations in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. However, you can find the Unevolved form, Lv. 21-24 Rhyhorn, within the Route 214 location using the Walking method.
- – Walking through Grass.
- – Fishing using an Old Rod.
- – Fishing using an Good Rod.
- – Fishing using an Super Rod.
- – Surfing the Water.
- – Found in Honey Trees.
- – Obtained as a Gift.
- – Revive from a Fossil.
- – Obtained through Trade.
- – Obtained through an Interaction in game. (Legendary Pokemon)
- Lv. 22Shieldon20 - 5%Pokemon with a Pinkish Background Color are only found in Shining Pearl Exclusive
- Lv. 18Cranidos20 - 5%Pokemon with a Bluish Background Color are only found in Brilliant Diamond Exclusive
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Rhydon Weakness
Rhydon is a Ground and Rock Type pokemon. This will cause Rhydon to take More Damage from Ice, Fighting, Ground, Steel, Water, Grass Type Moves and Less Damage from Rock, Normal, , Fire, Electric, Poison Type moves.
|Immune to Damage|