Taliyah Build 11.2 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Jungle role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.77% (Good), Pick Rate of 0.66% , and a Ban Rate of 0.27% (Low). Using Domination Runes and a AP dueling item build, combine with the Battlemage playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Taliyah Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Taliyah.
The best Taliyah item build Season 11 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Taliyah you will build is Sorcerer's Shoes followed by a Luden's Tempest purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Morellonomicon and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Taliyah S11? The best Taliyah runes for Jungle are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 11.2 Taliyah Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Taliyah Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Threaded Volley, and then you should start maxing out Q Threaded Volley. After that, you can start leveling up E Unraveled Earth followed by W Seismic Shove.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Taliyah?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is commonly played in the Jungle position. Can also be played as a Mid Lane. and sometimes as a Support.
- Is Taliyah Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #15 Best Pick In the Jungle role for patch 11.2, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Taliyah S11 Patch 11.2?
- Since this season 11 Taliyah Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that allow you to brawl as a battlemage.
- Champions Like Taliyah
- Recommended choices who play like Battlemage characters are as follows. Our first pick is Vladimir which is a really good option, along with Malzahar and Karthus
You May Also Like