Diana Build 12.10 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Average), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Domination Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
Diana Item Build
The best Diana item build Season 12 starts with a Doran's Ring and purchase. The Best mythic item for Diana you will build is Hextech Rocketbelt followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Zhonya's Hourglass and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Diana S12? The best Diana runes for Mid Lane are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 12.10 Diana Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Diana Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Crescent Strike, and then you should start maxing out Q Crescent Strike. After that, you can start leveling up W Pale Cascade followed by E Moonfall.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Diana?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Diana Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #3 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 12.10, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Diana S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Diana Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Diana
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Diver types. That would include Lee Sin which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like