Elise Build 12.10 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Jungle role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Average), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Domination Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
Elise Item Build
The best Elise item build Season 12 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Elise you will build is Night Harvester followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Zhonya's Hourglass and or Void Staff. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Elise S12? The best Elise runes for Jungle are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Dark Harvest.Patch 12.10 Elise Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Elise Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Neurotoxin / Venomous Bite, and then you should start maxing out Q Neurotoxin / Venomous Bite. After that, you can start leveling up W Volatile Spiderling / Skittering Frenzy followed by E Cocoon / Rappel.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Elise?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is commonly played in the Jungle position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Elise Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #18 Best Pick In the Jungle role for patch 12.10, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Elise S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Elise Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Elise
- Recommended choices who play like Diver characters are as follows. Our first pick is Lee Sin which is a really good option, along with Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like