Evelynn Build 11.8 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Jungle role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 50.94% (Average), Pick Rate of 5.52% (High), and a Ban Rate of 2.66% (High). Using Domination Runes and a burst damage item build, combine with the Assassin playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Evelynn Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Evelynn.
The best Evelynn item build Season 11 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Evelynn you will build is Night Harvester followed by a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Rabadon's Deathcap and or Void Staff. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Evelynn S11? The best Evelynn runes for Jungle are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 11.8 Evelynn Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Evelynn Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Hate Spike, and then you should start maxing out Q Hate Spike. After that, you can start leveling up E Whiplash followed by W Allure.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Evelynn?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is commonly played in the Jungle position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Evelynn Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #34 Best Pick In the Jungle role for patch 11.8, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Evelynn S11 Patch 11.8?
- Since this season 11 Evelynn Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AD burst damage from the champion abilities.
- Champions Like Evelynn
- Recommended choices who play like Assassin characters are as follows. Our first pick is Zed which is a really good option, along with Nocturne and Kha'Zix
You May Also Like