Teemo Build 11.2 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 51.37% (Average), Pick Rate of 2.92% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.72% (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
Teemo Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Teemo.
The best Teemo item build Season 11 starts with a Doran's Ring and purchase. The Best mythic item for Teemo you will build is Sorcerer's Shoes followed by a Liandry's Anguish purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Morellonomicon and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Teemo S11? The best Teemo runes for Top Lane are Sorcery as the Primary and Domination as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 11.2 Teemo Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Teemo Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Toxic Shot, and then you should start maxing out E Toxic Shot. After that, you can start leveling up Q Blinding Dart followed by W Move Quick.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Teemo?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Teemo Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #18 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 11.2, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Teemo S11 Patch 11.2?
- Since this season 11 Teemo Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Teemo
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Specialist characters. Other similar options include Graves which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like