Azir Build 10.7 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 47.49% (Bad), Pick Rate of 1.56% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.29% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.6)||Current Patch (10.7)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||47.54||47.49||- 3||41 / 45|
|Play Rate||1.42||1.56||+ 2||33 / 45|
|Ban Rate||0.3||0.29||41 / 45|
|Gold Earned||11480||11361||- 3||27 / 45|
|Kills||6.04||5.69||34 / 45|
|Deaths||6.28||5.89||- 1||15 / 45|
|Assists||6.59||6.35||- 3||30 / 45|
|Damage Dealt||20429||19884||- 1||27 / 45|
|Damage Taken||19528||18488||30 / 45|
|Minions Killed||169.8||176.1||+ 2||12 / 45|
|Role Ranking||43||43||43 / 45|
Azir Item Build
The best Azir item build Season 10 begins with Doran's Ring and Health Potion starter items. The first item you will build is Nashor's Tooth then next a Sorcerer's Shoes purchase. The last items you need to complete your champion item build guide is a Rabadon's Deathcap and or Void Staff. Make sure to use Flash and Barrier as your summoner spells.
- Nashor's Tooth
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Void Staff
What runes for Azir S10? The best Azir runes for Mid Lane are Precision as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Lethal Tempo.Patch 10.7 Azir Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Azir Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Conquering Sands, and then you should start maxing out Q Conquering Sands. After that, you can start leveling up W Arise! followed by E Shifting Sands.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Azir?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Azir Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #43 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 10.7, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Azir S10 Patch 10.7?
- Since this season 10 Azir Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Azir
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Specialist types. That would include Graves which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like