Lux Build 12.10 ranks as an A-Tier pick for the Support role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Good), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Sorcery Runes and a ability power burst damage item build, combine with the Burst playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
Lux Item Build
The best Lux item build Season 12 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Lux you will build is Sorcerer's Shoes followed by a Luden's Tempest purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Zhonya's Hourglass and or Shard of True Ice. Make sure to use Flash and Ignite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Lux S12? The best Lux runes for Support are Sorcery as the Primary and Domination as a Secondary. Within the Sorcery tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Arcane Comet.Patch 12.10 Lux Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Lux Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Lucent Singularity, and then you should start maxing out E Lucent Singularity. After that, you can start leveling up Q Light Binding followed by W Prismatic Barrier.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Lux?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is frequently played in the Support position. Can also be played as a Mid Lane.
- Is Lux Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #22 Best Pick In the Support role for patch 12.10, placing it within our A-Tier Rank. A good pick for ranking up in solo queue, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Lux S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Lux Build and Runes will help you deal Magic damage, you will be focusing on building items that maximize your AP brust damage from the champion ability kit.
- Champions Like Lux
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Burst types. That would include Ahri which is a really excellent pick at the moment, as well as LeBlanc and Zoe
You May Also Like