Gnar Build 10.19 ranks as an D-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 49.55% (Bad), Pick Rate of 1.93% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.33% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.18)||Current Patch (10.19)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||49.14||49.55||- 2||34 / 46|
|Play Rate||1.8||1.93||+ 3||24 / 46|
|Ban Rate||0.33||0.33||+ 1||36 / 46|
|Gold Earned||10983||11181||+ 2||32 / 46|
|Kills||5.02||5.06||+ 3||34 / 46|
|Deaths||5.79||5.71||+ 2||29 / 46|
|Assists||6.98||6.73||+ 1||11 / 46|
|Damage Dealt||19019||19360||+ 3||17 / 46|
|Damage Taken||27850||27370||23 / 46|
|Minions Killed||156.2||163.8||+ 2||29 / 46|
|Role Ranking||37||34||+ 3||34 / 46|
Gnar Item Build
The best Gnar item build Season 10 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is The Black Cleaver followed by a Ninja Tabi purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Spirit Visage and or Gargoyle Stoneplate. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
- The Black Cleaver
- Ninja Tabi
- Frozen Mallet
- Randuin's Omen
- Spirit Visage
- Gargoyle Stoneplate
What runes for Gnar S10? The best Gnar runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Resolve as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Fleet Footwork.Patch 10.19 Gnar Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Gnar Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Boomerang Throw / Boulder Toss, and then you should start maxing out Q Boomerang Throw / Boulder Toss. After that, you can start leveling up W Hyper / Wallop followed by E Hop / Crunch.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Gnar?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Gnar Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #35 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 10.19, placing it within our D-Tier Rank. Seen as a below average choice, and should be avoided if possible, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Gnar S10 Patch 10.19?
- Since this season 10 Gnar Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Gnar
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Specialist characters. Other similar options include Graves which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like