Gnar Build 9.1 ranks as an E-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 9. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 47.29% (Bad), Pick Rate of 1.49% , and a Ban Rate of 0.31% (Low). Using Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a hard to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (8.24)||Current Patch (9.1)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||45.73||47.29||+ 2||45 / 49|
|Play Rate||1.51||1.49||- 2||32 / 49|
|Ban Rate||0.3||0.31||+ 2||40 / 49|
|Gold Earned||10908||10939||+ 4||36 / 49|
|Kills||4.72||4.74||+ 3||35 / 49|
|Deaths||6.01||6||+ 1||24 / 49|
|Assists||6.77||6.68||- 1||14 / 49|
|Damage Dealt||17992||18271||23 / 49|
|Damage Taken||27956||27674||+ 1||22 / 49|
|Minions Killed||157||158.8||+ 2||33 / 49|
|Role Ranking||46||42||+ 4||42 / 49|
Gnar Item Build
The best Gnar item build Season 9 starts with a Doran's Blade and Health Potion purchase. The first item you will build is The Black Cleaver followed by a Ninja Tabi purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Spirit Visage and or Gargoyle Stoneplate. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
- The Black Cleaver
- Ninja Tabi
- Frozen Mallet
- Randuin's Omen
- Spirit Visage
- Gargoyle Stoneplate
What runes for Gnar S9? The best Gnar runes for Top Lane are as the Primary and as a Secondary. Within the tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be .Patch 9.1 Gnar Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Gnar Build S9. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Boomerang Throw / Boulder Toss, and then you should start maxing out Q Boomerang Throw / Boulder Toss. After that, you can start leveling up W Hyper / Wallop followed by E Hop / Crunch.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Gnar?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. This pick has yet to see any meaningful play in other lanes.
- Is Gnar Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #42 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 9.1, placing it within our E-Tier Rank. A weak pick, likely in need of champion buffs, regarding difficulty, this is a hard to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Gnar S9 Patch 9.1?
- Since this season 9 Gnar Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Gnar
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Specialist characters. Other similar options include Graves which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like