Pantheon Build 10.13 ranks as an D-Tier pick for the Mid Lane role in Season 10. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 55.74% (Good), Pick Rate of 1.35% , and a Ban Rate of 0.75% (Low). Using Domination Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
|Stats||Last Patch Averages (10.12)||Current Patch (10.13)||Rank Change||Role Rank|
|Win Rate||52.01||55.74||+ 42||6 / 45|
|Play Rate||0.96||1.35||+ 13||36 / 45|
|Ban Rate||1.3||0.75||- 10||23 / 45|
|Gold Earned||11154||7474||+ 11||20 / 45|
|Kills||7.83||4.45||+ 3||5 / 45|
|Deaths||6.63||4.61||- 4||34 / 45|
|Assists||7.51||5.67||+ 4||40 / 45|
|Damage Dealt||18880||10387||+ 1||22 / 45|
|Damage Taken||23758||13961||- 1||29 / 45|
|Minions Killed||134.7||74.9||+ 3||28 / 45|
|Role Ranking||37||23||+ 14||23 / 45|
Pantheon Item Build
The best Pantheon item build Season 10 starts with a Hunter's Talisman and Refillable Potion purchase. The first item you will build is Enchantment: Warrior followed by a Ninja Tabi purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Maw of Malmortius and or Sterak's Gage. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
- Enchantment: Warrior
- Ninja Tabi
- The Black Cleaver
- Guardian Angel
- Maw of Malmortius
- Sterak's Gage
What runes for Pantheon S10? The best Pantheon runes for Mid Lane are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 10.13 Pantheon Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Pantheon Build S10. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Spear Shot, and then you should start maxing out Q Spear Shot. After that, you can start leveling up E Heartseeker Strike followed by W Aegis of Zeonia.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Pantheon?
- The ability kit of this pick allows it to be played in the Mid Lane position effectively. Can also be played as a Jungle. and sometimes as a Top Lane.
- Is Pantheon Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #23 Best Pick In the Mid Lane role for patch 10.13, placing it within our D-Tier Rank. Seen as a below average choice, and should be avoided if possible, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Pantheon S10 Patch 10.13?
- Since this season 10 Pantheon Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Pantheon
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Diver types. That would include Lee Sin which is an excellent pick at the moment, as well as Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like