Pantheon Build 12.10 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Support role in Season 12. This champion currently has a Win Rate of (Average), Pick Rate of (High), and a Ban Rate of (Low). Using Domination Runes and a all in dive item build, combine with the Diver playstyle, this is a easy to play champion in league of legends.
Pantheon Item Build
The best Pantheon item build Season 12 starts with a and purchase. The Best mythic item for Pantheon you will build is Eclipse followed by a Plated Steelcaps purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Death's Dance and or Pauldrons of Whiterock. Make sure to use Flash and Smite as your summoner spells.
What runes for Pantheon S12? The best Pantheon runes for Support are Domination as the Primary and Sorcery as a Secondary. Within the Domination tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Electrocute.Patch 12.10 Pantheon Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Pantheon Build S12. Your first ability for level 1 should be Q Spear Shot, and then you should start maxing out Q Spear Shot. After that, you can start leveling up E Heartseeker Strike followed by W Aegis of Zeonia.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Pantheon?
- Due to the lane phase of this pick, it is frequently played in the Support position. Can also be played as a Mid Lane.
- Is Pantheon Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #23 Best Pick In the Support role for patch 12.10, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, in terms of difficulty, this is a easy to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Pantheon S12 Patch 12.10?
- Since this season 12 Pantheon Build and Runes will help you deal Physical damage, you will be focusing on building enough damage to be a threat, while being able to survive the team fight dive.
- Champions Like Pantheon
- Similar picks regarding playstyle would be Diver types. That would include Lee Sin which is a really excellent pick at the moment, as well as Kled and Rengar
You May Also Like