Kayle Build 11.8 ranks as an C-Tier pick for the Top Lane role in Season 11. This champion currently has a Win Rate of 50.83% (Average), Pick Rate of 1.93% (High), and a Ban Rate of 0.3% (Low). Using Precision Runes and a unique item build, combine with the Specialist playstyle, this is a moderately difficult to play champion in league of legends.
Kayle Item Build
Updated 2021 Season 11 Mythic Item Builds for Kayle.
The best Kayle item build Season 11 starts with a Doran's Ring and purchase. The Best mythic item for Kayle you will build is Berserker's Greaves followed by a Kraken Slayer purchase. The final items you will need to complete your champion item build guide are a Blade of the Ruined King and or Rabadon's Deathcap. Make sure to use Flash and Teleport as your summoner spells.
What runes for Kayle S11? The best Kayle runes for Top Lane are Precision as the Primary and Resolve as a Secondary. Within the Precision tree, The Best Keystone Rune used will be Press the Attack.Patch 11.8 Kayle Runes
This section will explain what abilities you level up for this Kayle Build S11. Your first ability for level 1 should be E Righteous Fury, and then you should start maxing out E Righteous Fury. After that, you can start leveling up Q Reckoning followed by W Divine Blessing.
How To Play Guide
- What Lane Is Kayle?
- The best lane success this pick has is within the Top Lane position. Can also be played as a Support.
- Is Kayle Good Right Now?
- Ranking as the #25 Best Pick In the Top Lane role for patch 11.8, placing it within our C-Tier Rank. Average in terms of picks, nothing special and nothing weak, concerning difficulty, this is a moderately diffcult to play champion for new players in league of legends.
- How Do I Build Kayle S11 Patch 11.8?
- Since this season 11 Kayle Build and Runes will help you deal Mixed damage, you will be focusing on building Unique item set thats geared towards maximizing the champions ability kit.
- Champions Like Kayle
- Related picks concerning playstyle would be Specialist characters. Other similar options include Graves which is a great pick at the moment in the meta, as well as Gangplank and Fiddlesticks
You May Also Like